- Works on the building in the execution phase.
- Shall in charge site wide or section of the site.
- Involve in site meetings, workshops and site walks.
- Coordinate the works with other department (Structure, Architectural, M&E, Design (BIM), external works, etc.,) and gets them execute through in-house production or supervise until handover, in accordance with the contract.
- Help in detail preparation of Mechanical construction schedule, technical options, drafting of document, etc.
- Shall work close collaboration with site supervisory staff.
- Supervise site mechanical installations and ensure that are accordance with contract specifications and requirement.
- Monitor site progress and sub-contractors’ performance and feedback to Senior Engineer.
- Take part in checking the progress schedule and if necessary, modify them along the lines suggested by the Senior Engineers.
- Has a role in managing the site staff, sub-contractor works and ensuring health and safety rules are respected (regular inspection) manages equipment and materials.
- Under the authority of Senior Engineer, deals with the Client (schedule and quality) as well as inspections and technical testing.
- Take part in the Sustainable Development policy.
- Contributes to contractual matters (example: schedule) and take part in site reporting.
- Leads, coordinate, negotiate, and know how to take decision when necessary.
- Has technical knowledge of ACMV, Chillers, FCUs, VRV, etc
- Has experienced with testing and commissioning ACMV systems.
- Has the ability to troubleshoot first-hand on-site.
- Must be methodical, have authority, be available, attentive, able to be objective, be tenacious, and have a sense of responsibility.