Duties and Responsibilities
• Mainly responsible for taking care of all the patients especially HIV/AIDS, STI, pregnant women
care including PMCT, malnutrition, pregnant and treatment and care of general patients.
• Participating in ART team meetings together with counselors, outreach workers andnurses.
• Training of Nurses, counselors, Health Educators and Outreach Workers for HIV, ART,STD and TB
• Participating in case discussions with other medical doctors in the management of complicated HIV
and other patients.
• Facilitating PLHA group discussion.
• Supporting and Helping the clinic team leader for overall running of the clinic.
• Leading and work closely with counselors and ourteach worker for patient care
• Responsible for monthly reporting
• To do manage and evaluate responsible program.
Training & Development:
• Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
• Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
• Participate in relevant training to achieve required qualifications.
To be successful in this role you must have:
Education : Qualified medical doctor with registration card (SAMA)
Experience : Some years of working experience in HIV/AIDS treatment
Computer skills : Computer literate in MS Office Package
Language : Fluent in English and Myanmar
Specifications : Good attitude towards the patients, Interest and motivation to work and
care for patients, motivate and flexible to learn the new things, ability to work
independently provide prompt and accurate data collection and reporting, ability to work
under demanding work environments, excellent inter-personal skills and nonjudgmental attitude among the team. Motivate and Flexible to learn the new things.