This position is specifically assigned for Emergency Health response
services in Sittwe Township under IRC implemented areas and in Paletwa
Township under KMSS implemented areas
• Implement primary health care activities in IDP camps and conflicted
• Manage the mobile clinic team
• Build Capacity of Mobile clinic team members and community health
• Participate in project monitoring and evaluation.
• Coordinate with Basic Health Staffs of MOHS for strengthening of
immunization and communicable diseases prevention and controlling in
targeted camps and villages.
• M.B., B.S. ( Registered medical doctor )
• Minimum (1) years’ experience on primary health care settings and clinic management
• Favourable to person with experience on medical response to emergency condition, surveillance and control of
communicable diseases in post conflict area.
• Sensitivity to the needs and priorities of conflict-affected populations.
• Good communication skills and adaptable to different ethnic and religious communities.
• Good leadership skill and team management skill. Adaptable, flexible and mature in judgment.
• Good assessment, analytical, planning and reporting skills.
• Have ability and motivation to travel by boat and work long continuous days in remote villages in Rakhine
• Have experience of leading Mobile clinic is favourable.
• Experience on using Microsoft Office package.
• Good English language skill (both oral and written)