Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure MRCS policies and guidelines are properly followed.
2. Provide appropriate clinical care to all patients, including diagnosis and treatment of prevalent diseases.
3. Determine when a patient should refer to higher care facilities and proper referral ensured.
4. Ensure patient’s regular attendance to clinic and to monitor progress and side effects.
5. Organize the patient appointment book, registers and regular follow-up schedule. 1.6 Address other health needs of the patients in general.
6. Maintain clear and complete documentation on patients.
7. Perform home care visits when and where necessary.
8. Perform emergency & primary health care services with the MRCS policies when requested of the health department, the branch red cross and other local authorities.
Data collection and reporting
1. Make sure the daily/monthly report, other data and information submit to the Supervisors as necessary.
2. To ensure the correct, complete and timely collection of relevant data. a. Monitoring to clinic activities and analyse relevant data. b. Compile activity reports on a regular basis.
3. Maintain all hard and soft copy files of the program.
4. To ensure that stock registers/ patient registers/reports/analysis, in collaboration with nurses and volunteers, are done correctly and systematically and that numbers are medically pertinent.
5. Assist Health Program Coordinator in reporting and participate in coordination Meeting if it is needed
Skills, Competency and Requirements
M.B.B.S with valid medical registration.
At least 1 years' experience in health care program related activities or Mobile clinic activities in NGO/INGO.
Previous experience of working in Rakhine would be advantageous.
Experience of working with communities in conflicts/disasters.
Permission order on resignation from respective line department/military is to be attached if the applicant had ever served in a government department/ military
Excellent knowledge of Primary Health Care and clinical medicine.
Good knowledge of Rakhine local context and situation of conflicts/disaster.
Good Personality, Attitude and professional ethics.
Good Physical & Mental Healthy.
Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Package).
Skilling the community mobilization would be more appropriate.
Good interpersonal communication and Facilitation skills in team and community
Good coordination and cooperation in team.
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, takes initiative, work well in a team and live-in stressful situations. Ability to harmonize team members and build the team sprit
Flexibility and Support to Emergency Intervention as required
Ability to travel frequently to program sites.
Ability to work effectively with the different ethnic communities, religious and other group in the state and international staffs.
Ability to follow Red Cross (7) fundamental principles, MRCS policy, strategies, guidelines, staff regulations and code of conduct.
Interest in learning about the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement.
Shall be free from party politics.
Fluent in Myanmar Language.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills including excellent oral and written English language skills
Rakhine ethnics and Muslim language skill are more preferable.