- To promote and sell Novo Nordisk range of products and to achieve annual sales target allocated.
- To conduct territory business plan at least at the frequency and format requested by company.
- To maintain up-to-date information on customers in customer master file and call history in ETMS system.
- To achieve sales effectiveness KPIs targets set by company.
- To take part in exhibition, symposium and congress as needed for promotion of the company products.
- To meet deadlines for submitting sales reports, sales forecast, itinerary and other documents as requested
- To have good product knowledge on all responsible Novo Nordisk products.
- To plan and execute number of medical activities as requested by company.
- To report adverse events and customer complaints according to procedure.
- To negotiate and convince administrator and payers on sufficient funding given to Novo Nordisk products.
- To adhere to internal and external requirements on business ethics and SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related disciplines , ( B. Pharm., BDS , M.B.,B.S are preferable).
- Minimum one year experience in pharmaceutical field or related working experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proactive, independent and reponsible working attitude.
- Leadership skill, creative thinking, problem solving and decision making.
- Good computer skill (MS word, excel and power point)
- Good command in English.