The duties and responsibilities of Medical Sales Supervisor include:
· Closely coordinate with Sales Manager and other counterparts in planning, implementing, evaluation and monitoring of sales activities in assigned area.
· Meet with customers, medical doctors and pharmacists to build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners (third party sales rep/ supervisor) to build the sales pipeline and close deals
· Implement in communication, execution and monitoring of trade marketing activities such as visibility drive, promotion scheme, marketing and merchandising
· Participate, organize and conduct the events (CMEs, round table meeting, seminar) for the organization’s business objectives.
· Analyze sales figures, customers’ reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
· Inventory check and monitor stock movement, consider markdowns, inter-branch transfers, promotions or clear outs etc.
· Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
· Collect and analyze data relevant to the market. This includes feedback and information on pricing, availability and consumer preferences.
· Any other reasonable tasks as assigned by the Area Sales Manager
· Bachelor’s Degree (Preferable business degree or marketing related degree)
· 3- 5 years related experience in sales in FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry
· Dynamic, proactive and passionate at work
· Computer literacy required, including proficiency in standard business applications included in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
· Must have relevant experience and should have conceptual knowledge of commercial sales approaches.
· Should be organized, systematic, dynamic and must interact well with others