- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities. Concept and creates marketing materials, manages projects and ensures company messages are consistent
- Responsible for making plans of the event & organizing requirements
- Manage tools and ordering and production of POSM (points of Sales Materials), equipments and items.
- To communicate with third parties, and meet event expectations and requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service, quality delivery and exceptional project quality and the event goes smoothly and has no glitches/malfunctions.
- Plan the event according to the budget and make sure that spending are as per plan.
- Providing leadership , direction and motivation to the project team and ensure that they are performing their duties as delegated.
- To train new employee of the event organizer and take part in the recruitment and hiring process
- To make sure the efficient & effective use of resources, POSM , expenses of merchandising & marketing activities.
- To make sure the brand visibility & sales growth.
- Graduate with previous experience in merchandising & Event management supervisor role for at least 3 years.
- Working towards CIM (Customer Information Management /Competitor Information Matrix -Model ) or other recognized qualification.
- Computer literate
- Proficient in English is preferred
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized and self- motivated
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines