- Daily supervision of merchandising staff for effective execution of merchandising activities both scheduled and ad hoc
- Ensure that all activities are delivered on-time, within scope and required quality
- Monitor and track progress of the merchandisers and ability to coach them to maximize performance
- Make sure that reports are submitted on time with accuracy and integrity
- Any bachelor degree holder with knowledge in business and marketing
- Must have at least 2 years related work experience in the field of merchandising
- Self-initiative and possess good analytical skills.
- Must be result-oriented with good supervision skills.
- Must have technical skills such as excel, power point, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with positive attitudes.
Must be able to travel.