Merchandizing GM will oversee the business unit of Health, Beauty and Baby categories. He/she will be responsible for driving business growth, profit, and meeting customer demands across different formats under CMHL. He/she will work with merchandizing team, supply chain and suppliers to create demand, plan supply and drive margin and profit. He/she will also work closely with operation team for efficiency and execution excellence.
• Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies aligned to ; Range, Pricing, Promotion, Customer engagement
• Preparing annual and quarterly budgets, and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders.
• Prepare annual seasonal calendar for purchase and promotion
• Negotiating with suppliers the costs and margin of inventory for multiple stores.
• Tracking inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
• Identifying trends and monitoring supply and demand.
• Collaborating with other commercial departments develop and implement new initiatives to meet customers’ needs and drive sales.
• Interpreting sales reports and providing guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
• Coaching and developing of Merchandizing staff
- Bachelor's Degree (or) Master degree (preferrably in Business Management or Business Administration)
- 5-8 years experience in merchandising management fields
- (more preferable - have experience in Health, Beauty and Baby Categories)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, communication and organizational skills
- Analytical skills, good leadership, time management skills