Micro Lab Technician
• Support the Microbiology Laboratory: Equipment preparation and sterilization/dehydrogenation. Preparation of media. General laboratory cleaning. Preparation of specialty test samples.
Ordering of supplies.
• Perform Test Procedures:
Perform self-contained sterility testing
Perform bioburden estimation of devices, components, and solutions.
Perform endotoxin testing of devices, components, and solutions.
Perform validation of product test procedures.
• Perform Environmental Monitoring:
Perform certification testing of cleanrooms (particle .differentiation)
• Documentation of laboratory procedures:
Accurate record keeping of lab procedures performed and their results.
Archiving of lab records.
• Modification of controlled documents via the Change Order process.
• Troubleshooting/Brainstorm microbiological test procedures, cleanroom environmental disruptions, and sterilization cycles
Prefer Chemistry,Biochemistry and Microbiology Degree holder
Must have 5 years experience in related field
English 4 skills
Can stay at the naypyitaw