This is responsible for managing the Mobile Money Service planning, reporting & float management and also define and execute the Mobile Money daily operations processes
- Define the Mobile Money services float management processes to improve efficiency and meet organization goals.
- Ensure the strict respect & execution of the Mobile Money float Management processes
- Identify and provide Mobile Financial Services solutions for areas of high risk in the revenue cycle, documentation or billing practices.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly reports exist for all relevant activities, trends, revenues in the mobile money structure.
- Manage internal systems used for recording revenue and compliance with tax and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, compliance, and efficiency of revenue transactions including revenue accruals for month-end close.
- Ensure effective settlement & reconciliation with Partners Banks & RTGS if necessary.
- Settlement & Reconciliation of Mobile Money Transactions and internal accounts and ensure proper filing of Mobile money reports and documents.
- Ensure compliance to anti-money laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF).
- Manage payment channel Actors (Agent/Merchants & payment acceptors) commission computation and disbursement.
- Ensure optimal adherence to the Mobile Money processes developed and fraud management.
- Lead by example and inspire team members through excellent stakeholder management, content expertise and thought leadership.
- Audit work and information flow: recommend changes & enhancements to procedures in order to meet Agents/ Merchant and end users’ satisfaction.