- Onboard online/offline billers & merchants for Mobile Money Application
- Able to discuss commercial with partners for collaboration process
- Work closely with government offices for Tender Project & Government Projects
- Key person for the B2B & B2G business tie up programs
- Process documents with Partners & legal team for onboarding process
- Need to update tracker for billers & merchants properly
- Plan strategy for revenue growth & acquisition plan
- Participate in technical discussions or onboarding process arrangements, Project Completion Reports and provide input to supervisors.
- Follow up with partners for require information of timelines & readiness plans.
- Work closely with IT, project & operation teams for merchant onboarding process
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments at the discretion of the line Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile money or partnerships field
- Good understanding of merchants onboarding process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English (writing & speaking)
- Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point)
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.