- Actively maintain cash flow, liquidity and interest rates scope of the Bank and ensure all key risk factors are in compliance with internal limits (ALCO) and regulatory requirements by CBM.
- Perform local & foreign interbank lending/ borrowing, fx swap & interest rate derivative transactions dynamically in accordance to the bank's asset- liability position.
- Develop investment strategies with Head of Money Market to maximize revenue under limited resources.
- Set up competitive rates in terms of interbank deals and provide market information to management as well as head of treasury
- Perform ad hoc tasks from head of money market & treasury as needed.
- Keep track record of ongoing, finished & projected money market deals.
- Perform government securities calculation and auction bidding process.
- Able to advise to Head of Money Market in terms of market rates & yields.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance (CFA), Economics or any Securities Investment qualifications such as CISI, SRL & much more.
- Excellent personality, self-motivated and proactive
- Well organized, team-work oriented and work well with under pressure are required
- Prior Experience in Money Market dealing would be an advantage.
- Good Systematic thinking with strong knowledge in global rates view and operation
- High mathematical, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Career Level - Experienced
Years of Experience - Preferably 2 years experience in Money Market Operations.