Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in the development and implementation of protocols, tools and techniques of M&E
2. Responsible for data maintenance and updating database in timely basis.
3. Review, analyze and coordinate project results, compare with project objectives, expected
results and all related indicators required for program improvement.
4. Liaise with field teams and Program Management Unit (PMU), for managing and secure all
data collected in the field and reviewing data for consistency and completeness.
5. Assist in program-specific surveys and analyze the results related to the assessment as needs.
6. Carry out any addition tasks within the project framework requested by the supervisor.
1. Assist in the design and development of new databases, modification of database structures.
2. Perform Data Analysis, Data Combination, Data Compilation, Data Validation, Data Verification
from all field sites.
3. Systematically keep all health data soft files under the supervision of Project Manager,
Assistant M&E Manager.
1. Assist technical inputs for M&E related training and coordination meeting.
Monitoring and Evaluation
1. Perform programmatic and participatory monitoring for project activities and their services
provided by MHAA, including field visit to project sites as needed.
2. Check and finalize entering monthly project indicators.
Coordination and Collaboration
1. Partner with other agencies to ensure program integrity and to conduct quality assurance,
data quality assessment activities through data abstraction from health record.
2. Represent as focal person for M&E related dealing with stakeholders.
3. Work closely with other colleagues on the team as necessary
Skills and Requirements
Bachelor degree related to Health (Preferably with experiences in M&E related fields)
Good written English
Ability to use computer program such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, preferably with
Access and SPSS, Power BI
Ability to work systematically, accurately, independently and under pressure
Having considerable knowledge and experiences of planning, implementation in related field
will be an asset.
Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, open-minded,
good communication skills, ability to listen and diplomacy
Able to travel to field (Project Areas)