ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
STRATEGY & VISION
- Recognize opportunities for innovative action and create an environment where alternative viewpoints are welcome.
- Contribute through data, to articulating the vision for program development and quality as an integral component of Mercy Corps’ portfolio South East State.
- Support the overall MEL strategy and implementation of programming in the Southeast.
- Help the program team ensure program implementation is on time, target and budget, using effective M&E systems and indicator tracking and transparency tools (i.e. TOLA) to reach desired impacts.
- Assist the PM in overseeing project startup, definition of distribution modalities, and ongoing program management and administration of teams across various field locations.
- Support the work, manage the performance, and strengthen.