1. JOB SUMMARY
Reporting to the Jetty and Tank Farm Supervisor and under the supervision of Jetty Senior Technician, the Mooring Crew is in charge of jetty top mooring activities for the berthing of vessels or barges plus the connection and disconnection of marine loading arms or hoses.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS TO BE CONDUCTED
· Responsible for all jetty top mooring activities at the marine jetty in the terminal plus other related as assigned.
· Adhere to the procedures and comply with company regulations.
· Co-ordinate with barges or vessels and loading master for safe berthing and un-berthing.
· Together with the loading master, to monitor the vessels or barges mooring lines, gangways, and movement of ship crew.
· Perform marine loading hose and arm connection and disconnection as per required.
· Ensure timely connection and disconnection of marine loading hose and arm.
· To perform housekeeping and ensure the work area is neat and clean at all times.
· Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets during emergencies.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management.
· Reportable health and safety incidents
· Timely completion of tasks
· No. of near miss reporting
· Positive feedback from fellow employees for the successful completion of tasks
3. COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience in berthing barges and sea-going vessels and preferably worked in the oil and gas industry.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
4. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
· High School.
· 2 years’ experience in as a Mooring Crew