Your detailed responsibilities includes:
● You should have a proven track record in bringing best in class entertainment experiences to life via motion.
● You should have excellent technical problem-solving skills and be able to multitask while working with supervision from senior creatives, producers and editors as part of the Duwun production team.
● This position will require strong conceptual skills and creative problem-solving capabilities.
● You should possess a strong, dynamic personality and see a set of design constraints as a challenge for creativity.
● Animating creative concepts and applying motion design expertise to Duwun video content.
● Building and being the guardian of motion graphic styles for specific programs as well as the Duwun brand
● Providing and maintaining a high quality of videos and for our clients and in-house teams
● Creating final video and motion designs to a high standard, ensuring all final checks have been made
● For motion-graphic-heavy videos, owning the full editing process
● Providing some project management, ensuring all elements are delivered on time
● Driving the execution of creative directly with managers and leadership and delivering to deadlines in a self-directed manner
2+ years of experience designing in an agency or enterprise studio environment
Passion for creativity and delivering content with impact
Highly skilled in After Effects and Premiere Pro
Understanding of other software, namely Illustrator and Photoshop, within the Adobe Suite
Preferred experience with digital media and content creation