Main areas of responsibility
- Planning for the procurement of NTMs and imported Cut fillers for production use according to MRP Standard Procedure. This is including to:
o ensure PPDS are properly executed.
o ensure all outstanding orders are brought in 1st week of current fence with use of Alert Monitor.
o Check to ensure released firms PRs have been converted to PO.
o Consider container optimization for imported materials before place orders to vendor.
- To ensure Printed Packaging materials are ordered according to PPV lot size most of the time to avoid materials are purchased at higher price than the standard cost which has been committed by market. This is with exception for printed materials that to be use up which require closely monitoring and if necessary, not to order according to PPV in order to minimize the material write off. Agreement for the materials that are not ordered according to PPV from market required approval from PPO and Costing department. By Following Global Supply Policy & Procedure.
- Responsible to maintain NTM inventory every month to be lower than NTM target set for the entire year during APSP by:
o Printed Packaging materials inventory are reviewed and brought in by week basis according to the latest forecast.
o To ensure imported materials are not purchased more than requirements.
o Cost Benefit Analysis on Container Maximization vs Cost of Holding Inventory.
o To take part in maintaining MRP views for new NTMs in MRP Material Master record and Maintaining 3PPR records.
- To ensure that the ETAs for the imported shipments provided by suppliers are met with our requested date. To follow up with Logistic team to ensure cargo and containers for imported materials are delivered to factory on time for production use.
- Budget Control: Plan, control and manage departmental budget to be in line with plan agreed during ASP period to avoid over and/or under spending.
- Energy Saving and EHS: Focus on energy saving opportunity and maintain zero LTI & RI in department by cascading all relevant communications, programs and initiatives from factory Engineering and EHS. Contribute to minimize waste in daily job to safe environment. Participate in tasks /projects/programs and audits associated with ISO, FM Global and other programs including CP, 5S3R initiatives carried out by local and global authorities.
- Other: Manage various tasks and projects (global and local) as they arise and upon manager’s and/or cross functional departments request.
Education : University Degree or its equivalent
Work Experience : 3 years experiences in Manufacturing environments
Language & Computer skills : Proficiency in English, MS office skills and business writing
Functional Skills : Proficiency in planning and supply chain