· Operational Management for the end-to-end NOC & BO operations. Ensuring activities delivery like 1st & 2nd line operations, Customer Problem management, Service & Resource Fulfillment etc.
· Operational Delivery performance Management. Based on the contractual SLA, establishes the WLA between the MSIP and the operations delivery units, and lead the operations activities delivery performance;
· Responsible for driving continuous service improvement programs to improve operational delivery. Manage operational improvement Program for NOC & BO, leading as program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking.
· First point of contact for customer for managing incidents, network outages and perform governance and operational review. Manage incident recovery for all Incidents and review RCA with customer and ensure corrective actions in place to avoid similar incidents in future.
· Participate on various change management boards and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as vital. Approve and release Operational Improvement strategy based on customer requirements and ensure successful execution.
· Measure and review MSTOP process performance and compliance and drive NOC & BO Automation and ensure delivery efficiencies.
To be successful in the role you must have
· Candidate should have experience in Managed Service delivery Management.
· Should have understanding on MS Ways of Working and MSTOP Process. Should be understood on the MS Tools and Infrastructure.
· Customer management, Change management, release and deployment management, efficiency improvement management and delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Analyzing, deciding and initiating action. Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking, persuading, influencing, relating and networking.