- Responsible to handle network Active and Passive components;
- Ensure Operational management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for Operational/Passive improvement solutions and negotiate in case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Perform Governance and Operational review with delivery Organizations and customer.
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery.
- Lead Energy Invoice reconciliation ensuing energy consumption as per agreed design only. Ensure monthly invoice signoff with customer.
- First point of contact for Customer for Managing Incidents, Network outages managed by NOC & Back Office.
- Candidate should have experience in Managed Service delivery Management.
- 5 year’s experience at the relevant roles. 2 year with position of leader or above.
- Good knowledge of the telecom network.