· Responsible to handle network active and passive components. Ensure operational management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other functions
· Seek customer approval for operational/passive improvement solutions and negotiate in case of customer non-acceptance
· Participate on various forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as vital
· Perform governance and operational review with delivery organizations and customer.
· Continuously works toward efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery.
· First point of contact for customer for handling incidents, network outages managed by NOC & back office.
To be successful in the role you must have
· Candidate should have experience in Managed Service (MS) delivery management.
· 5 year’s experience at the relevant roles. 2 year with position of leader or above.
· Experience in planning/design/maintenance the active & passive device in telecom field.
· Good management & control, database skill.
· Be prepared to be involved in network related emergency handling activities.
· Excellence in passive & energy OR core, packet core, cloud etc. OR Radio Network (RAN).