- Operational management function for end-to-end planning, design, engineering and optimization activities. Coordinating the “live” network changes and securing customer approval for changes for transport - IP Core network.
- Manage and control Capacity, Availability, Security and Business Continuity Management activities, based on contractual and customer’s requirement for Transport – IP Core domain.
- Delivery performance management. Supervise contractual SLA, establish the work level agreement (WLA) and monitor the delivery performance according to governance model.
- Ensuring long term infrastructure evolution plan, based on the demand growth and new technology / functionalities introduction forecast, aligned with customer strategy. Responsible to validate and approve the capacity and availability plans for the live network.
- Maintain customer network / solution documentation to increase customer insight and to support strategic decisions (e.g. network configuration). Continuously work towards efficiency, improvements, automation and excellence in service delivery.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Should have a total relevant experience of 8 + Years in IP Networks Planning, designing & Operations
- Proficient on Huawei IP Core Product family like NE40, E8000E, E1000E, S9306E, S5300, SIG9800-X8, AntiDDoS8080, S3300.
- Knowledge on IPV6, IP Routing (BGP, OSPF, ISIS),OSPF configurations with different Controllers and MPLS Overview & IP Backhauling and DCN Planning.
- Sound knowledge of IP/MPLS network planning, designing, optimization, traffic engineering, QOS and other routing and routed protocols
- Candidate should be IP Certified Professional and should have relevant IP certification like CCNA, CCNP, CCIP etc.