- Responsible for development, implementation and continual improvement of service management policies and processes covering such areas as change, incident, problem and service life-cycle Management.
- Perform governance and operational review with delivery organizations and customer. C-level interfacing; handle multi vendor portfolio
- Operational management function for end-to-end planning, design, engineering and optimization activities. Coordinating the “live” network changes and securing customer approval for changes for transport network.
- Delivery performance management. Supervise contractual SLA, establish the work level agreement (WLA) and supervise the delivery performance according to governance model.
- Ensuring long term infrastructure evolution plan, based on the demand growth and new technology / functionalities introduction forecast, aligned with customer strategy. Responsible to validate and approve the capacity and availability plans for the live network.
- Maintain customer network / solution documentation to increase customer insight and to support strategic decisions (e.g. network configuration). Continuously work towards efficiency, improvements, automation and perfection in service delivery.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Candidate should have professional experience of 8+ Years in the Telecom Industry, encompassing areas of transmission & IP RAN planning, optimization, designing, configuration, Implementation and Operations including strategy planning and delivery of transmission activities, Process Analysis for Change Request and Consultancy.
- Proficient on Huawei OSN 1800, NE40, S5300, ATN950B, RTN950.
- Should have good knowledge on Transmission Planning, Link Engineering & Frequency Interference analysis.
- Expertise in Fiber and Microwave transmission network that includes various technology DWDM, SDH, PDH, TDM, ATM, IP RAN, LRAN, HRAN, 2G & 3G Transport.