- Troubleshoot, isolate and resolve medium and complex network problems (LAN, WAN and MAN)
- Use appropriate tools to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
- Assist in the creation and design of network solutions to keep up with and accommodate infrastructure expansion.
- Collaborate with Team members, readily share information with others.
- Assist in the implementation of major IT Infrastructure initiatives.
- Stay abreast of current technologies; make recommendations based on knowledge and research.
- Work on complex problems and provide innovative suggestions for solutions.
- Actively seek customer input and take responsibility for customer situations if necessary.
- Identify inefficiencies and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Willing to travel across the whole country for Network connectivity setup for Branch sites/ATMs/Offices.
- 1 year experience as a network engineer preferably in a Networking or Banking industry supporting complex products.
- Degree or Diploma in Network Engineering, Prefer for CCNA Certified.
- Associates degree in a technical discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience router and firewall with Cisco, Juniper, and HP, Watch guard & Fort iGATE products and technology such as GRE, IPsec VPN, Routing & Switching, VLAN, and Firewall Policy.
- Good knowledge Tunnel failover, Link bonding, Network security & Monitoring.
- Network Layers Troubleshooting skills, Problem solving skills, Interpersonal skills, and Communication skills