Roles & Responsibilities:
Plan, lay down all IT procedures and implement yearly. Monthly repairing and maintaining of the factory computers. Installation and Configuration for Cisco Devices, Network, Face Scan Access and CCTV.
For cyber security, Point to Point Wireless Network device monitoring, wireless devices monitoring,
Window update security, strong password, data backup, check and delete unknown email attachment.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or Bachelor’s Computer Science or any graduate.
- Exposure to a wide range of companies inclusive of Manufacturing, Asset Management.
- Able to advise business workflow, automation for company requirements.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Inventory Management and Sale, etc
- Hardware and Network Engineering Advance Diploma Certificate.
- CCNA, CCNP, RHCSA, MCSA
- General Knowledge of Electricity.
- Minimum requirement of IT field (5 years)