What we are looking for:
We are looking for New Product Development Manager(NPDM) who is responsible for end-to-end
process of new product development project for Social Enterprise Business Unit Myanmar. NPDM
should be strategic thinker who can collaborate, lead and drive innovation through connecting insights
and business opportunities into tangible ideas for product development.
As a New Product Development Manager, you have to
• Analyze use/ need trend and health trend of the target population in Myanmar.
• Analyze market data, consumer data and regulatory status to produce actionable information
• Conduct consumer insight and survey as necessary and identify key market opportunities
• Define product/ business opportunities based on consumer insights and data.
• Develop concept for the new product including artwork and prototype.
• Implement and develop quality controls in the testing and production of new products.
• Collaborate and develop roadmaps with timelines for implementation. His/ her final work
done is to launch products in market with strong customer adoption, revenue potential and
pipeline for expansion.
• Required: You must have a thorough understanding of and ability to apply sales and distribution
methods and be competent in analysis of sales data.
• Desired: A bachelor’s degree in a closely related field of study. 5+ years related experience operating
within a new product development capacity of OTC product lines, with focus in Myanmar Market.
Solid understanding of market trends, market segmentation, customer needs, technologist and
competitor products will be a benefit for applied position. Innovative and proactive approach in
managing multiple complex and hands-on projects will be an asset. Strong and effective
communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills will be an advantage