Duties and Responsibilities of Office Assistant
(1) To maintain the office premises and equipment.
(2) To perform administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
(3) To purchase the materials concern with admin department supply to organization.
(4) Supervise vehicle control and maintenance, check vehicle usage.
(5) To organize travel arrangement for employees and transport them to destined locations if required.
(6) Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
(7) Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
(8) Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
(9) Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
(10) Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
(11) Assists in training and development programs.
(12) To assist with the general administration and human resources work with Admin and HR Team.
(13) To complete as necessary such reports and returns as may be required.
(1) Bachelor degree/Diploma/Certificate in business management or administration is preferred.
(2) Minimum one year working experience in human resources function and administration function.
(3) Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills.
(4) Computer Literacy.
(5) Good in English, Burmese and Japanese is an advantage.