The operation coordinator is the main responsible for establishment of Covid-19 OPDs and treatment
centers in MAM project sites under supervision of director. He/she is responsible for smooth operation of
OPDs and treatment centers, and supervision of these centers, and coordinate closely with directors of
HIV clinics and volunteer health workers’ program, other operation coordinators, logistic and finance
Program Management Tasks
• Assist the director in overall management and coordination to establish OPD and treatment
centers in MAM project sites
• Support operation team members in implementing the Covid-19 OPDs and treatment centers
• Monitor the activities through monthly analyzing of Covid-19 cases and assisting the treatment
centers as necessary.
• Lead the program management in coordination with respective director and operation
coordinators in project sites
• Meeting with different stakeholders (as necessary) in local, regional and central level for all
issues to ensure the smooth operation
• Ensure the clear linkages between OPDs, treatment centers and Yangon coordination team for
relaying, sharing, decision making and updating relevant information to concerned persons.
• Supervise to ensure that the projects are effectively impacted to targeted beneficiaries at the
• Support and coordinate with Yangon coordination teams for any other assigned tasks such as
guideline development, proposal writing, project expansion, human resources issues, supply
chain and procurement procedures, budget allocation, etc.
Human Resources Management Tasks
• Recruit necessary HR for OPDs and treatment centers for Covid-19
• Plan and coordinate with project teams and Yangon management team for new recruitments
plan, human resources issues like performance evaluation, disciplinary matters, etc.
• Responsible for overall HR related management i.e. vacancy announcement, recruitment
processes, salary increment proposals, salary negotiation, disciplinary actions, leave
management and staff development, etc.
Budgetary Control and Administrative Management Tasks
• Develop, implement and maintain all systems that track resources flow to the operation sites.
• Make sure that the approval for all expenditures are in line with MAM finance/HR/Logistics
procedures including approvals of vouchers, quotations requests and approval, etc.
• Conduct assessment and planning of whole program expenditure in relation to allocated budget
in order to make decisions for further program management.
• Provide general administrative & management whenever as necessary.
Different Level Advocacy Tasks
• Represent, coordinate and advocate with different stakeholders like other organizations (NGO
and INGO), Institutional donors, faith-based groups, CBO, private donors, etc.
• Advocacy with local, regional and central level stakeholders as required for operations
associated approval (i.e. Training, project expansion, activities expansion, etc.) and any other
• Report to institutional donors, and private donors as necessary in timely manner.
• Assist and coordinate in proposal writing, re-programming for new expansion and current
activities expansion and any other changes as required.
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Myanmar National
• Fluent in English language.
• Experience in operation management and overseeing a large number of staff for at least 2-3
• Experience in HR management, logistic and financial management for at least 2- 3 years.
• Experience with donor reporting and representation .
• Hard working and flexible with regards to working time.