This is responsible for developing an Enterprise digital payment strategy (Customer Acquisition/Partnership/Product Development) as well as launching, managing and expanding digital partnerships with innovative Product Development. Thinks outside the box to develop business strategies for innovative, cutting-edge, disruptive products & experiences in the payments space
1) Support an environment that promotes providing a level of care that makes Customers/Agents feel welcomed, significant and engaged.
2) Facilitate regular team meetings focused on sales, service and product training.
3) Manages difficult or emotional Customer/Agents situations.
4) Ensures accounting & Internal controls are followed to protect the Abank from unnecessary risk and exposure.
5) Serves as a communication link between all departments and to ensure that Mobile Platform Project is informed and understands directives, Abank financial performance, initiatives and other pertinent information.
6) Collaborates with other internal business partners to provide comprehensive solutions to Customers & Agents financial needs.
7) Supervises the accumulation of accurate reporting of financial, performance, and regulatory data, ensuring timely delivery.