- Collaborate with sales and logistic team to solve immediate day to day operational issues.
- Managing, coaching, developing of operation team.
- Ensure that production process run reliably and efficiently.
- Managing & coordinating the necessary operations (Production, transportation, distribution, customer relation)
- Work with line managers and subordinate to implement the company's polices and goals.
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health & safety guidelines.
- Making supervising , training and motivation to team members.
- Report business assessment monthly to COO / CEO.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Any Graduate with equivalent experience in factory must be required.
- Age between 35 - 45 years old.
- Previous 5 years of operation management experience.
- Strong administrative, organizational, managerial and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point) and internet, email.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Myanmar.