- Lead and manage transportation team to ensure smooth, effective and efficient operations.
- Overall manage and implement for Truck and Rail transportation plan including routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries with direct impact on the objectives and on business results.
- To develop and implement the strategic direction of company's transport operations.
- Make operations decisions and recommendations in order to achieve work.
- Control and monitor of best practice of standard operations procedures.
- Check the systems (FMIS) for the accurate and update information and Closing of Job orders in FMIS within KPI.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our operations, suppliers and customers.
- Communicate effectively with customers and respond to their requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with Government of Myanmar Rail Office to operate the Rail Transportation.
- Investigate to solve customer's complaint from CS Department, prepare the preventive and corrective action.
- Investigate to solve possible accident in operations, prepare the preventive and corrective action.
- Coaching and mentoring subordinates to deliver best standard practice to customers and they are to be complied with company's rules & regulations.
- Cost saving by controlling fuel consumption and repair and maintenance records
- Understanding the business requirement and utilize assets & resources to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Obtain and maintain annual inspections by regulatory authorities or in line with contractual obligations from counter-parties
- To conduct driver's performance review together with HR, Account and Fleet Manager
- To conduct the training program for drivers i.e. Safety awareness, Safety Driving, Driving Rules & Regulations with closing work with HR team
- Make and advise recommendations to Human Resources Department, through the Head of Departments, on training, annual leave or off-days, scheduling, reprimanding, hiring, and termination of recalcitrant employees
- Preparing and Reporting to Management (Fuel Consumption Report, R&M Report, Truck Utilization Report, Driver Action Report, Accident Report, and Driver Performance Report).