- - Lead and support forecasting and planning of the services operation process which consist of auditing, scheduling, logistics and supplier engagement.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Manage, control and monitor the performance of the outsource labor, external provider.
- Establish the good relationship with supplier and logistic company.
- Create and execute action plans to improve the operations KPI.
- Analyses and responsible for the operations ground data to submit quarterly reports to clients.
- Empower team to take responsibility for their jobs and support them to reach goals.
- Plan and implement to become the effective operations process and fulfill the mission and the goals of the department.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are followed and documenting procedures for third-party monitoring.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
Skill and Qualification
· Bachelor degree in any subject.
· Proven 3 years’ experience in related field.
· Strong knowledge in logistic process is prefer.
· Intermediate level in English 4 skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and G-suit.
· Excellent communications & presentation skill.
· Customer service skill, problem solving skill, leadership skill.
· Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
· Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications.