To assist Head, Operations/Country Head to generate maximum revenue and profitability through the provision of banking services and operations support to all customers with satisfactory service.
• Areas of coverage – Counter Service, Corporate Deposits (CA, SA and FD), Remittances, Treasury, Trade, Loans Administration, IT Operations and SWIFT
• Good Knowledge in Core Banking, General Ledger, Trade Finance, Treasury and Loan Administration
• To perform all remittances via SWIFT and CBM-NET system before cut off time, back office FX transactions and filing for all related documents
• To manage cash holding limit for the branch handle cash at OTC and back-line transactions including the posting of entries and reconciliation
• To ensure that the signing authority limits for relevant transactions is observed.
• To perform end of day cash balancing and processing and daily/ weekly/ monthly reporting to internal departments and regulators on a timely basis
• To oversee the review of account reviews and to ensure performance of Customer Due Diligence/KYC processes, updating records, follow up on documentations and outstanding cases in a timely manner
• To conduct and guide User Acceptance Testings for core banking implementation and other projects related to Central Bank of Myanmar as and when required
• To ensure that all applicable laws and regulations in Myanmar on the opening of accounts, funds transfer, and placement of deposits are complied with.
• To comply with both all applicable laws/ regulations in Myanmar and all internal policies/ procedures on the opening of accounts, fund transfer, remittances, placement of deposits, cash handling including CIT, Treasury, Trade Finance and Loan Administration.
• To provide high service quality to all level of customers with no complaints and no processing error
• To manage preparation and updating of SOP & Manuals as and when required and able to suggest to enhance control
• To proactive and able to work with accuracy, independently with minimal supervision and ability to prioritize
Candidate must have between 3 to 5 years experience in the same capacity and has good Knowledge in Trade Finance & Trade Operations, Treasury & Treasury Operations and Loan Administration.