Role and Responsibilities
· Leading, managing, coaching and motivating teams to consistently deliver operational excellence.
· Establish creative strategies for optimizing internal operations, improving work efficiency and effectiveness, reducing wastage and cost, and improving customer experience and satisfaction. These include automation, digitization, process re-design and re-engineering, and outsourcing/in-sourcing of certain tasks. In other words, how to achieve more, better and faster, with less.
· Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and work with them to ensure the processes are well designed, continually being monitored, improved and optimized. Their quality of decisions is enhanced by timely and good quantification of the relative costs and benefits, evidenced by good data analytics.
· Conduct process reviews to identify opportunities for OPEX enhancement and enhanced customer experience (CX) throughout the customer journey, such as cost reductions, service turnaround times and quality improvement, elimination of duplicate activities, and minimization of errors and rework. The goal is an operationally excellent, seamless end-to-end processes, leveraged on suitable technology, and serviced by well-trained people. All this combined to serve the needs of, as well as create a competitive advantage for, the Company.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Insurance, Statistics, Data science or other related fields.
· Experience in managing quality, process re-engineering, productivity and cost-efficiency projects.
· Customer-centricity mindset, with a minimum of 5 years of leadership and supervisory experience.
· Some working knowledge of life insurance operations, preferred. Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean principles, Deming PDCA cycle, total quality management, advanced data analytics, a plus.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
· Demonstrate strong technical aptitude and creativity in resolving unique and challenging business problems.
· Technical skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Word and or business intelligence tools. Must be good at creating workflow diagrams.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate both internally and externally with stakeholders and business partners.
Apply Now!!! email@example.com