1. Undertake capacity needs and organizational assessment to quantify the gaps to be filled to achieve the
partner’s mandated responsibility for delivering interventions
2. Design capacity building interventions develop modules and organize training for partner organizations
on organizational development.
3. Provide technical expertise to partners in the area of organizational development.
4. Assist in designing functioning organizational structure (Governance Structure) and planning and
measuring progress and success for partners, by developing organizational strategies and plan.
5. Help in developing guiding documents such as policies, procedures and operational guidelines.
6. Effectively liaise and coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes collaboratively.
7. Strengthen existing M&E systems and tools within partner organization; will make the review of existing
monitoring and evaluation systems and tools within partner organization for the purpose of removing
the gaps and coming up with the possible solutions to bridge the gaps.
8. Capacity building will also include installation of data collection/analysis systems where possible to
partner organization for project management.
Skills and experiences require:
• Have experience in developing organizational strategy, policy, governance structure and on job
supervision and mentoring to civil society organizations and networks
• Experience in organizational development especially for civil society organization.
• Experience in managing group dynamics in multi-sector setting.
• M&E experience in programme with countrywide field operations
• M&E experience in complex programme partnerships and teams is desirable
• Strong experience in development of M&E Frameworks and reporting tools
• Experience in knowledge transfer by coaching and mentoring.
• At least 5 years post graduate experience
• Strong knowledge of organizational development for small organizations and networks.
• Excellent inter-personal and team building skills
• Strategic and analytical skills