- Drives and makes sure the profitability of the OTC Products' Business
- Make sure targets are achieved and there is always progress towards target
- Responsible for developing, implementing, executing and reviewing Brand marketing, promotion & advertising plans and brand positioning in accordance with corporate strategic objectives in order to achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly sales targets.
- Engage customers and end-users effectively to raise brand awareness to create market leading brands in each market segments by evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitors' data
- Understand & have technical knowledge regarding OTC medicines and able to develop and prepare various design for Billboards, literatures, product bulletins & pamphlets in order to promote brands’ benefits, competitive advantages to Pharmacies, Clinics, Supermarkets, customers and end users.
- Initiate and build strong working relationships and closer cooperation with national sales teams & operation teams and facilitate the sharing and application of best marketing concepts and strategies within the target markets
- Analyze forecasts variances and recommends & implement corrective actions to minimize future back orders or potential obsolescence
- Prepare forecast for product requirements and originate plans and objectives to continually be competitive with or ahead of market needs
- Responsible for effective planning and budgetary control of all marketing activities.
- Able to plan, manage & execute brand launching, re launching, promotional events with effective budgetary control.
- Makes sure targets are achieved and there is always progress towards target
- Develop and implement product trainings to help building up a professional marketing force with advanced Marketing and selling skills and product know-how
- Able to manage & control the merchandising, marketing and market research team to provide good customers service, coverage & effective distribution.
- Monitor competitors' activities and develop and implement counter activities to promote sales of OTC products.
- Enforce adherence to legal and ethical guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality, business ethics and codes of conduct of the company
- MBA or Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing)
- 5-8 years of experience in running and developing cost-effective marketing initiatives in Pharmaceuticals Industry or FMCG.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as a MANAGER in Marketing of pharmaceutical or FMCG products.
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy & best practices with practical experiences
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strategic minded, result-oriented and possess can-do attitude in problem solving
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Application and be able to perform data analysis work in excel
- Proficient in written and spoken skills in English