About the Job: The Outreach Coordinator, who reports to the Program Manager, will be the DKT
Myanmar's representative in developing relationships and partnerships with healthcare providers in
order to provide a full range of family planning services, including assisting doctors in counseling on
family planning methods, preparation of delivery procedures, and infection prevention procedures. As
well as coordinating with Marketing and Medical Sales teams to expand the numbers of partnership
clinics, and data collections are the important parts of the responsibilities.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
● Coordinate with the Program Manager for the development of new partnerships and the
maintenance of good relationships with existing partner clinics.
● Serve as the family planning service assistant and provide family planning counseling service
by explaining different modern contraceptive methods.
● Assist the doctor in quality control of infection prevention for each step of the procedure.
● Develop the database of the family planning clients and report weekly activities to the
● Make the follow up phone calls and follow up visits if needed to ensure the service quality and
maintain relationship with the clients.
● Coordinate with the medical sales team and marketing team in promotional events including
CME, sponsorship and conferences.
● Perform other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
● University Degree in Nursing or any other related disciplines.
● Minimum 1 year experience in clinical field as Nurse or Midwife.
● Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with polite manners and patience.
● Digital friendliness, especially with all google services and Microsoft office.
● Need to have Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) knowledge.
● Good command of English, especially in speaking skill.
● Self-confidence, Attention to detail and high level of Accuracy is required.
● Ability to work under pressure and in a multicultural environment
● Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize.
● Ability to travel if required.