Part-Time Business (Marketing) TRAINER
Business (Marketing) အတနျးမြားအတှကျ အခြိနျပိုငျး သငျကွားပွသနိုငျမညျ့ ဆရာ/ဆရာမ မြားအလိုရှိပါသညျ။
English Language (4 skills) ဖွငျ့ ကြှမျးကြှမျးကငျြကငျြ ပွောဆိုရေးသားနိုငျရမညျဖွဈပွီး သကျဆိုငျရာ Digital Platforms မြားအားလညျး အသုံးပွုနိုငျရမညျ။
◉ Engagement : Part-time ◉
◉ Course : Pearson BTEC Level 3 90-Credit Diploma in Business (QCF) ◉
Lithan Website Link : https://www.lithan.com/international/products/-/product/detail/view?productId=8502
Unit 1 : The Business Environment
Unit 2 : Business Resources
Unit 3 : Introduction to Marketing
Unit 4 : Business Communication
Unit 9 : Creative Product Promotion
Unit 12 : Internet Marketing in Business
Unit 16 : Procedural Programming
Unit 33 : The Impact of Communications Technology on Business
Unit 34 : Website Design Strategy
◉ Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business (Marketing) ◉
Lithan Website Link : https://www.lithan.com/international/products/-/product/detail/view?productId=8001
Unit 1 : Business and the Business Environment
Unit 2 : Marketing Essentials
Unit 3 : Human Resource Management
Unit 4 : Management and Operations
Unit 5 : Management Accounting
Unit 6 : Managing a Successful Business Project (Pearson-set)
Unit 8 : Innovation and Commercialisation
Unit 9 : Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Unit 11 : Research Project (Pearson-set)
Unit 12 : Organisational Behavior
Unit 22 : Product and Service Development
Unit 23 : Integrated Marketing Communications
Unit 24 : Digital Marketing
Unit 39 : E-commerce & Strategy
Unit 69 : Social Media
◉ Education / Professional Qualification ◉
- A Master degree preferred / Bachelor Degree holders may also apply
- Bachelor Degree holders with Web Development Specialist Diploma or in a related field of studies with 2-5 years of relevant work experience may apply.
◉ Experience ◉
- Should have at least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who has experience in training.
- Teamwork, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills (written/oral).
- Effective in handling research project/project supervision and administrative duties.
- Customer service and service attitude.
◉ Responsibilities ◉
- Plan, prepare and deliver courses /training according to the training package or accredited course.
- Conduct training based on adult learning principles.
- Give current course information to students and make sure students aware on the assessment strategies.
- Distribute and explain assessment plans and processes to students at the beginning of the unit.
- Plan, conduct, review and mark assessment of students. Explain students on the assessment outcome and identify areas for improvement.
- Assessments or Exams should be marked within 3 days from the date of assessment or exams. Trainer needs to compile all the marks from different assessments used in the unit and submit to Academic Support within 5 working days from the last date of unit.
- Inform students on the appeal procedure should they require assistance
- Assist in design of assessment and provide suggestions/feedback to the accredited partners.
◉ Meetings ◉
- Attend and contribute to validation meetings on training, assessment processes, tools and evidence related to your area of expertise.
- Attend staff development meetings as required.