PE Assistant Teacher (M/F)
The primary responsibility of the MS/PE assistant is to assist the head teacher with class preparation and facilitation. And the other duties and responsibilities are as follow
- Moderate abilities with English language
listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Certificate or strong skills in the areas of PE.
- Assist the head teacher in physical education
- Maintain equipment inventory and storage.
- Set up equipment for PE class.
- Supervision of gym before, during lunch and
- Assist in maintaining expectations of
appropriate student behavior.
- Assist PE class coverage and other duties when
the head teacher is absent.
- Assist the head teacher and principal as needed.