Main Area of Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems.
- Overseeing all administrative activities ensuring that all work processes are maximized for efficiency.
- Building Management : office building maintenance, electricity, furniture, air cons condition, generator and office cleaning.
- Stamp Duty : overview in the process of stamp duty for MJT service agreements and Lease contracts.
- Security : manage and supervise Administration Assistants to get smooth operation regarding Security guards in their daily routines by assisting Country Security Manager.
- Manage and supervise associates and assistants in the fields of Facility management, travel desk, fleet management and front desk. Planning, organizing the office activities and team building arrangements.
- Collaborating with procurement team regarding the review and negotiation process with Hotels to obtain good corporate rate and update.
- Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Recruit, motivate and guide the professional development of the team reporting directly and indirectly to the incumbent.
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
Education : University Degree or its equivalent
Work Experience : Minimum 5 years experiences in related field
Language skills : Fluency in English (Both written and spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Very good understanding of office management processes
- Experience with Facility Management principles and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills