Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Managing Director to ensure the smooth management of her day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Managing Director’s travel arrangements
- Managing Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experienced Personal Assistant at senior management level.
- Ability to organize and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to priorities and re-priorities.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint