Duties and Responsibilities
Planning and Reporting
1. Support Dy. SG (Program Services) to collect and analyse data to improve and
strengthen programme quality, performance and impact of the works of MRCS and
assist in developing annual plan of MRCS.
2. Undertake quality control of all plans and reports ensuring that the relevant standards
and formats are adhered to organize the MRCS Strategic Plan.
3. Plan and lead as technical expert in data analysis on results-based management, in
collaboration with related persons of MRCS and PNs for programs/ projects, including
technical inputs, concept notes and proposals.
4. Contribute to the review or development of any assessment guidelines and tools where
needed and facilitate the use of collaborative platform for MRCS planning and
5. Support the preparation of operational and programmatic reports to ensure accurate,
thorough, timely and useful reporting of activities and impacts, internally and
6. Monitor to all aspects of MRCS original activities and programs/ projects.
7. Coordinate with the relevant persons to provide guidance in the application of
monitoring tools within MRCS to track progress and measure results of their activities.
8. Contribute to the review or development of MRCS PMER guidelines and tools where
9. Provide to monitor technical support to concerned persons in the area of planning of
log frame design and related areas.
10. Disseminate MRCS policies, strategies, guidelines and procedures on PMER adherence.
Skills, Competencies and Requirements
• University Graduated
• Post graduate diploma in related field
• Master Degree in related field
• At least 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing, monitoring, evaluation and
reporting (PMER) processes and/or systems in middle level management
• Experience in facilitation of workshops, training and capacity building
• Experience in using information systems to inform program decision-making and monitor
• Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent
• High level computer literacy, Strong IT literacy skills, including using web-based solutions
and Microsoft Office
• Competent in all areas of the training cycle; training needs analysis, design, delivery &