Duties and Responsibilities
Planning and Monitoring of the operation
1. Provide appropriate technical assistance to Operation Manager in reviewing and revising
2. Verify and analyse data and information on a regular basis to ensure that operation is
progressing as planned and make appropriate recommendations for the operation team
3. Support in establishment and maintenance of effective database providing support and
supervision in data collection, entering, processing and analysis.
4. Develop weekly activity updates to submit the Ministry of Health and Sport in Myanmar
and to share the RCRC partners in English.
5. Daily update to operation manager in regards with the reporting status from States and
6. Work on knowledge management by disseminating the monitoring and evaluation findings,
recommendations, and lessons learnt from monitoring and evaluation.
7. Prepare the final operation report and donor reports according to different donor
8. Provide trainings and supervise quality of work of data volunteers from township branches.
9. Support for conducting participatory lesson learned, monitoring and evaluation activities
in the field.
10. Support project staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture program
Cooperation and coordination
11. Ensure effective and close coordination with colleagues from different departments of
MRCS especially Health MER manager.
12. Ensure close coordination with State/ Region and Township Red Cross branches personnel
by means of 2-way communication.
Skills, Competency and Requirements
• Bachelor or equivalent degree must in community development, statistics, social or
• Minimum three years of experience and proven skills in programme planning, monitoring,
evaluation and reporting including in development of programme monitoring and
evaluation plans, narrative reports and indicator tracking tables
• Experience in planning and monitoring health projects/programs
• Knowledge of Project Cycle Management
• Good knowledge on qualitative data collections, analysis, and the use of statistical
• Strong skill in report writing with numerical recording detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent Communication Skills, both oral and written and problem solving skill
• Ability to travel anywhere at short notice
• Ability to work well in a team and dealt with stressful situation
• Excellent command of English and Myanmar especially in translating, including written,
spoken and typing