• Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare report on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
• Gather and organize data to prepare portfolio and other credit management reports and supply to all Head of CRD
• Monitor the compositions of loan portfolio exposure, analyze trends, review limits and report to higher authorities.
• Monitor the overdue accounts on daily, weekly and monthly basis in the allocated queues and priorities with the effective use and analysis on portfolio reports
• Travel to branches to investigate the efficiency of delinquency and/or bad debt accounts management for further supports or recommending any possible solution to management.
• Monitoring and following up branch performance to keep them on track to the right direction and carry out independent evaluation of loan requests from all branches and recommend for approval.
• Prepare loan consolidation reports in daily, monthly, quarterly and annually basis for monitoring credit performance such as loan productivity and quality.
• Regularly follow up the process of managing clients in arrears and problem resolving of all branches and provide them with appropriate supportive ideas
• Constantly improve skills and knowledge to cope with the company’s expansion.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required by direct manager
• Prepare in delivering training materials and train both new recruited and existing employees on credit policies, procedure, loan assessment, delinquency management and solving default.
• Identify the training need of the existing employees to improve the effectiveness of their performance.
• Three-year experience in MFI field (at least one-year experience in officer level)
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, banking, or business administration
• Have a good interpersonal and good Communication skill, result-oriented, negotiation skill with all levels in various situations and strong problem solving skills.
• Be willing to periodically travel to customer sites.
• Good team management skills.
• The ability to work in a team and individually
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Financial analysis skill
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good business judgment
• Computer Literacy- MS Office, MS outlook and MS Excel.
• Good English Skills.