1) Seriously implement the water quality management system and conduct regular water quality analysis to ensure that the boiler feed water, boiler water, steam, and condensate return water comply with national standards.
2) Make records of water treatment equipment operation and water quality testing, and strive to reduce consumption.
3) Careful maintenance of water treatment equipment, laboratory equipment and instruments.
4) Check the operation of the water treatment equipment in a timely manner, and if any equipment is found to be abnormal, it should be resolved in time and reported to the superior.
5) Observe labor discipline, keep water treatment equipment clean and achieve civilized production.
6) Work hard to learn business knowledge and continuously improve the operation level.