1) Fully responsible for the safety, energy saving, economic and environmental protection operation management of power plant equipment.
2) Compile the power workshop work manual, and continuously improve it.
3) Prepare daily safety inspection plan and organize implementation.
4) Collect and manage safety technical files of boilers and auxiliary equipment.
5) Propose a boiler emergency rescue drill plan and be responsible for organizing the specific work of the boiler emergency rescue drill.
6) Cooperate with special equipment safety supervision and management departments and inspection and testing agencies to implement safety supervision and inspection, inspection and testing and operator assessment.
7) Timely check that the data records of the handover shifts of the teams are correct and that the equipment operation and maintenance records are perfect, analyze the working status of each team, and take effective measures in time to improve working efficiency.
8) Put forward reasonable suggestions and continuously improve the equipment and working process.
9) Punish and educate those who violate the management system.
10) Compile the operation SOP and provide the training.
11) Responsible for employee safety inspection and rectification of the workshop.