Operate the powerplant process
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
1) Strictly implement the boiler safety operation rules and various rules and regulations, carefully operate and correctly fill in the operation records to ensure the safe and economic operation of the boiler.
2) Strictly abide by the labor discipline, stick to the post and obey the production command; do not drink alcohol and do nothing related to the post within 4 hours before work and on duty.
3) Check the operation of the equipment in time and find that the boiler has abnormal phenomena and endangers the safety. It should take emergency shutdown measures and report to the superior in time.
4) Do a good job in the maintenance of boilers, auxiliary machines and safety accessories to ensure the safety of people and equipment.
5) Any illegal command that endangers the safe operation of the boiler shall be refused to be executed.
6) Keep the boiler equipment and power plant clean inside and outside to achieve civilized production.
7) Work hard to learn business knowledge and continuously improve the operation level.
8) Attached: The conditions that power plant operators should have:
9) At least 18 years old and in good health. Abide by labor discipline and love your job. Have junior high school education or above.
10) After examination and training, obtain the boiler operation certificate issued by the boiler safety supervision agency.
Skills to be mastered:
11) Basic knowledge of steam, pressure, temperature, fuel, combustion, ventilation, etc.
12) Familiar with and master the structure and performance of the boiler, the operation of the boiler ignition, boost, operation, adjustment, ignition and shutdown.
13) Function, inspection and flushing of water level gauge and pressure gauge; function, simple working principle, operation and troubleshooting of water level alarm and automatic instrument.
14) The harm and prevention methods of scale, soot, coking and so on to the boiler.
15) Boiler feed water, water quality standards and water treatment methods.
16) Basic knowledge of boiler maintenance.
17) Types of common boiler accidents, causes, prevention and treatment methods.
1) Education: At least diploma graduated..
2) Working experience: 1 or 2 years experience.
3) Industry experience: generating oiler or turbine
5) Ability requirements: Hard-working, and strong learning ability, not afraid of dirty or tired, can work shifts.
6) Language requirements: Burmese and basic English is a plus.