Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Any graduate, advanced degree (MBA) is beneficial.
· At least (3) years of experiences relevant field
· Excellent English Four Skills
· Excellent networking, persuasion, professionalism, Presentations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to build relationships Experience and knowledge of constructions of business strategies
· Preferable experience in Infrastructure Projects and road and bridge construction
Role and Responsibilities
· Establish and maintain relationship with related community and clients’ key person.
· Initiate for organizational of accomplishments.
· Responsible for to award the project approval from clients.
· Responsible for to get data sourcing and project information.
· Identify and providing advice to management for business strategy and decision.
· Negotiate and communication between with management and clients.
· Presenting information by clearly and effectively to clients.