· - Follow the work plan which will provide by Senior Leaders or Heads of School.
· - Provide daily support to the class such as correction, helping out while students are learning.
· - Maintain or keep proper record of the students.
· - Ability to cooperate in school functions and projects.
· - Ability to participate in meetings and personal development trainings which are provided by the school.
· - Ability to communicate well with students, parents and colleagues.
· - Ability to take responsibilities and ownership for the work.
· - Have the ability to manage in the absence of subject teachers
· - Plan to take part in all events and functions, plan for the class performances and participate enthusiastically together with students.