- Production planning and processing of powder raw materials to supports the daily production plan.
- Supervise the stock of raw materials powder.
- Planning rates and manage manpower sufficient to reach the daily production planning target.
- Carry out basic inspections and troubleshooting in the event of a machine failure
- Control work of employees in the department to be in accordance with ISO-9001,14001, GMP & HACCP system,5S.
- Teaching and advise staff in the department on how to perform the work properly.
- Minimum Diploma qualification - Bachelor's degree
- Age between 24-29 years old.
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Training course SD2, Training system ISO 900, ISO 14001, GMP & HACCP, BRC and training safety officers at the commanding level.
- Long term relationship with company
- Male only prefer.